Have you considered Ajax for Gas Turbine Fuel Gas Boosting?
Robust reliable Ajax™ engines from Baker Hughes, a GE company have been manufactured in the United States for more than 60 years. Ajax™ integral engine-compressors are renowned around the world for their simplicity, reliability, and high efficiency, making them a cost effective solution. Cobey is a GE Channel Partner and authorized packager of Ajax™ engine compressors and spare parts distributor. Cobey can custom design and manufacture an Ajax™ engine-compressor package to meet your requirements. Email or call us today to find out how Ajax™ can work for you.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org 716-362-9550
- Efficient at high and low flow rates → 95%
- Variable speed to match fuel gas demand → Saves power and fuel
- Less oil added to gas flow → No additional gas separation needed. Non-lube cylinders available.
- Maintenance cycle coincides with GT → ~8,000 hrs
- Lower cost sparing and redundancy → Operates efficiently at 60% load
- Black start capable → Gas engine driven
- Ideally suited for the GE Fast Power Solution → Fast global deployment
BHGE's Ajax™ solution is available for turbine installations with a range of suction pressures (125 psig to 500 psig) and have been successfully deployed globally since 2016. Similar benefits can be expected with our high-speed reciprocating compressor solutions for larger GT's.
- < Back to news